- Candidates must be at least eighteen years of age as of July 1, 2011.
- A candidate must be a member of an NECCC member Club in good standing (i.e. dues paid for the current year).
- Candidates must have never attended a previous NECCC conference.
- Selection of the candidate will be the responsibility of the individual clubs.
- Applications should be made by email from the club President. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline (March 1, 2011).
- The application cannot be transferred to another person. Once someone has been submitted, accepted and has received the key paper work, that person must register for the conference. If he/she cannot attend, another person cannot take his/her place. The club’s courtesy enrollment for that year will be forfeited.
- NECCC decision in all matters relating to this courtesy enrollment will be final.
If you are president or NECCC representative of a member club, now is the time to start the process to select someone from your club to receive this valuable opportunity. If you qualify and are interested in being considered, talk to your club president or NECCC representative.
For more information on this service, click to download a flier with all the details.