It would be very helpful if the member clubs of NECCC would share this schedule with their youth groups… The contest will be juried, with the 24 finalists being displayed at the Flower Show.
Arabella Dane, contest coordinator,
PSA member, member of GLCC and LRCC NH
2018 Youth Division Photo Contest “Savor Nature”
Open to youth 16 yrs and under
Division 1 - Savor the Season - A photo of your favorite season
Division 2 - Savor the Vista - A photo of your favorite view
Division 3 - Savor the Light- A photo of your favorite time of day
Division 4 - Savor the Plants, their Pollinators, their Predators
Rules & Guidelines
- Submit up to 2 images by February 1st 2018 uploaded to cgburke.com/bfsy/ along with the completed entry form. And the signed release form
- Your images should be a high resolution (300 dpi) image with a file size of at least 2 megapixels with a minimum dimension of 1600x1200 pixels. Smart phone photos generally are large enough files if are submitted actual size
- Images should contain plant material.
- Image should be labeled with your last name, first name and title of your photo: for example dane-arabella-raindrops.jpeg MANIPULATION of the image by the exhibitor, in camera, and or in post processing is allowed
- The digital images will be juried and the finalists will be notified The committee will print the 24 finalists, which will be displayed at the Boston Flower and Garden Show.
- Further awards may be given at the show. The ribbon will be mailed to the entrant.
- Photos that have won a blue ribbon in a previous public photography show may not be entered into this competition
- CLICK ON THIS LINK TO REGISTER AND UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOS THE CONTEST: cgburke.com/bfsy/