Club Name: New England Shutterbugs
Club Website: www.neshutterbugs.com
Club Contact: President, Gordon Ripley, email@example.com
Club Meeting Times: Doors open at 7:00 PM, meetings start at 7:30 PM two Tuedays a month, starting on the second Tuesday of each month.
Club Mission Statement: The mission of the New England Shutterbugs is to serve our members by encouraging development of their photographic skills through education, exhibitions of photographic accomplishments, friendship of others who share a love of photography and to share our talents with individuals and organizations within our community.
Number of members: 40
Year club started: January 1, 2011
Three words that best describe our camera club: Education, Camaraderie, Enjoyable
Favorite subject matter of our members: Landscape, Nature and Creative Digital.
(1) Photo by Sue Sanderson. “Early Morning Riser” Taken 3/1/2012 Florida Everglades, Florida. Nikon D300, f/8, 1/20 sec., ISO 200, -1 Exposure, Aperture Priority.
(2) Photo by Gail Schmidt. “The Curved Road” Taken 6/20/2013 Yosemite National Park. Nikon D300, f/22, 1/25 sec., ISO 200, Aperture Priority.
(3) Photo by Ron Leger. “Winter in Maine” Taken 2/20/2011 Ogunquit, ME., Canon
Power Shot SX130, f/5, 1/1250 sec., ISO 100.
(4) Photo by Mary Brown. “Goldfinch in the Thistle” Taken 9/4/2013, Acton Arboretum, Acton, MA. Nikon Coolpix P510, f/5.9, 1/200 sec., ISO 200, Aperture Priority.
(5) Photo by Sandra Taylor. “Blue Heron” Taken the summer of 2011 while kayaking on the Sudbury/Concord River, Concord, MA. Fuji Finepix HS10.
(6) Photo by Joanne Schreiner. “Nature’s Starfish” Taken 10/7/2007, Nikon D70, f/10, 1/15 sec., ISO ?, Manual.
(7) Photo by Rita Collins. “Spring is in the air – tulips everywhere” B&W, Taken 5/7/2009, at home in the back yard, Pentax KD10, f4, 1/90 sec., ISO 200,Shutter Priority.
(8) Photo by Darlene Spencer “Fern”, Taken June of 2012 at the “Showy Ladies” Bog in Vermont. Canon Rebel.
(9) Photo by Elly Legros. “Alaska” B&W, Taken 5/20/2013, Alaska. Canon EOS 60D f/16, 1/40 sec., ISO 100. Manual.
(10) Photo by Gordon Ripley. “Matilda at White Sands”, Taken 12/8/2013, White Sands National Monument, Alamogordo, NM. The image is of George Stone and his camel “Matilda” who strut their stuff at the White Sands every Sunday. Nikon D3s, f2.8, 1/30 sec., ISO 200, Lens Nikon 70-200 mm zoom, set to 200 mm.