This Week In Photo #348 is now live. I re-join TWiP’s eternally effervescent host, Frederick Van Johnson, and welcome TWiP first-timer Shiv Verma for rousing conversations about the world of photography, including our thoughts on:
- whether we’re grabbing URLs in the new .photography and .camera domains
- why it’s crazy to hire a wedding photographer who posts a Craigslist ad soliciting photos to pad his portfolio
- what happens to photographers who license work for a photo credit and then change their minds
- licensing and business resources available to photographers on ASMP.org
- why we should not trust social media sites as the repositories for our most-precious photos.