Thursday, February 27, 2014

"The Glory of Massachusetts" will open at the South Shore Science Center on March 7

"The Glory of Massachusetts" will open at the South Shore Science Center on March 7

I am proud to announce that my portfolio "The Glory of Massachusetts" will be on display in the Vine Hall Art Gallery at the South Shore Science Center in Norwell, MA.   The opening reception will be Friday, March 7, from 6-8PM.   The exhibit will run until the end of March.

The portfolio will feature thirty outstanding images that portray Massachusetts from Cape Cod to the Berkshires.   The exhibit will include some of my classic photographs as well as newly released works.  In addition, the presentation will include the stories behind the images and their subjects.

This popular portfolio is now in its third venue.   If you did not view "The Glory of Massachusetts" in Lakeville or Bridgewater, I hope that you will consider joining me for a fantastic evening!

Sincerely,
Greg Lessard