On the Streets of Boston and in Salem/ Halloween Night
Looking for a photographic challenge while being mentored by a hands- on instructor and world- class photographer?
Then join us on one day for a classroom session on how to create sophisticated images. Then we'll walk Boston, a.k.a. as the Walking City, under the beautiful fall light as you put to use what we learned during class. We'll document city- living and the myriad of moments found in one of the best cities for street photography in the US.
Then the next day we'll review your photos from the previous day and later on we'll catch the "T" to Salem where we'll spend some time shooting on the best night to be in Salem, MA: Halloween Night.
Registration Deadline: October 23, 2017
Small group: 12-16
What you'll get:
· 4 hours of classroom instruction, review and guidance (2 hours each day)
· 8.5 hours of photographing where you will learn on location how to get the best images
· Ongoing review of your photographs
Find out more about this workshop and others at: EMS Photo Adventures/ Boston and Salem
Shorter workshop version
Halloween Night in Salem with EMS Photo Adventures/ Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer Essdras M Suarez:
Travel with us to Salem on Halloween afternoon and photograph the antics in the Witches Capital of the Northeast.
· We will meet at Boston's North Metro Station and take the 3:15 p.m. train to Salem arriving at 3:49 p.m.
· Spend the afternoon and evening (4-8:30 p.m.) photographing the amazing, visual candy story - Halloween in Salem
· Take 8:46 p.m. train back to Boston – arriving at 9:18 p.m.
· Submit photos after the workshop to Essdras via million eyez
Costs: Halloween evening in Salem: $95 + train round-trip train: $30.
To register: Go to … http://emsphotoadventures.com/3-day-halloween-workshop-bostonsalem-october-2017/
“Book Now” and pay the Registration Fee of $95.
Note: We will receive an email notification and add you to the list of folks who will be joining us for this fun evening.