1. How to prepare for a family portrait session (equipment, props, lighting, etc.)
2. How to pose & light groups quickly and easily.
3. Learn how much fun photographing families can be with Ed’s simple approach of preparation and having a game plan for every session.
Ed is also teaching two hands-on classes (pre-registration is required).
Bring your camera and let Ed show you how to pose and light with live models.
CW2 Posing & Lighting with Ed Pedi (bring your camera) Sat 12:45-4:30pm
CW3 Posing & Lighting with Ed Pedi (bring your camera) Sun 8:30am-12pm
Check out Ed's video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6LRt1X381Y&feature=share
Meet Ed Pedi, one of our amazing NECCC 209 speakers. I first met Ed through PPA (Professional Photographer Association). Ed is dynamic, energetic and extremely knowledgeable, and at the same time down to earth, approachable and willing to share everything because he loves to teach and inspire. It is easy to feel intimated when learning from a Mater like Ed, but if you take one of his two hands-on portrait classes you will learn sooo much and come away a better photographer. Some photographers hold back, but not Ed, he will share his knowledge with you. Ed makes his living doing portrait photography, quite a rarity in today's world. He is talented and modest he just won the PPA 2018 Grand Imaging Award for High School Senior Portrait category for "The Finale" https://edpediphoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Newsletter-first-quarter-2018.pdf
Ed is a Photographer, Mentor and Author. He holds the degrees of M. Photog. Cr. CPP and he is a PPA approved Juror. He is a past president of PPAM and PPANE. His images have been awarded every possible professional award including a PPA Grand Imaging Award in 2018. He is a two-time recipient of the PPA National Award for service to professional photography and in 2018 he was presented with his proudest award achievement to date; the ‘Helen K. Yancy’ Award for meritorious service to the photography industry. His book, ‘Classic Family Portraits’ is a helpful resource guide for photographing families. His passion and goal is to help others become more successful with their photography both personally & professionally.
Come Join us July 12, 13, 14, 2019 at the 74th Annual NECCC Photography Conference
- LOTS to do – more than just PowerPoints, much to Shoot & Learn
- Over 90 Teaching Programs to choose from. Top USA Speakers (most new to the NECCC conference)
- 13 pre-conference workshops!
- 14 hands-on workshops (during the conference)
- 13 photo walks
- Interact with Other Photographers
- Trade Show-Vendor Demos
- Camera/Lens Loaning
- Participate in Hands-on Workshops
- Photograph Models (Female and Character)
- Photo-Ops Galore: Photograph Animals, Flowers, Food, Still Life, Glass, Props, etc.
- Image Reviews
- Print and Digital Competitions
- More info and Register visit www.NECCCPhotoConference.org
Group registrants should also register online to ensure that they get their choice of housing, Pre-Conference Workshop, Photo Shoots, Photo Walks, etc.