Monday, April 16, 2012

Lighting Demystified Workshop - Date Change Notification

The April 29 workshop will now be held on April 28th
There are two spots open for April 22nd  - Yesterdays workshop was sold out and was awesome.
Here are some comments from the post workshop survey:
As an advanced amateur with limited lighting experience, this course gave me a good overview of lighting fundamentals and their application in a variety of challenging situations. In addition, this course will provide me with a good basis for future lighting exploration as I further my photography skill set. Thanks Shiv!
4/16/2012 9:14 AM
I learned a tremendous amount about lighting. Concepts were explained, misconceptions eliminated and techniques to succeed were taught. The best of all was how to do this without spending a ton of money on equipment!
4/15/2012 9:45 PM
The workshop was excellent, I am glad I was made aware of it from a fellow camera club member. I really liked Shiv's teaching style, he got into the technical details of light and made sure everyone understood each concept before he moved on.
4/15/2012 9:06 PM
I just spent a day at Shiv Verma's workshop on understanding Artificial Lighting. I came away from the workshop with a clearer understanding on the importance and the use of artificial lighting as well as the different types of lighting currently available. I highly recommend this program to the serious photographer interested in improving their skill set as well as gaining a better understanding on mastering light. Zig Cape Cod
4/15/2012 8:48 PM