Thursday, June 13, 2019

Sign up now for NECCC 2019 CONFERENCE IMAGE REVIEWS

NECCC 2019 CONFERENCE IMAGE REVIEWS
More information and register www.NECCCPhotoConference.org

Friday 1:00pm - 4:30pm and Saturday 8:30am - 4:30pm

Conference Image Review by Conference Speaker $62 (not available for registration after 6/21)

A Conference Presenter will evaluate your photographs.

This is your opportunity to have up to 15 images (prints and/or digital) reviewed by one of North America’s top photographers. NECCC 2019 conference presenters will work with you on an individual basis and provide suggestions to help you grow as a photographer. The cost is $62 per ~45-minute session. A confirmation form will be sent to you by June 21st (due back by June 28th). You will then be emailed with your time slot on Friday or Saturday & assigned reviewer.

NECCC 2019 conference presenters Kristi Odom, Adam Jones, Anne Belmont, Jim
Montanus, Jerry Keefer, Lori, Keefer, Chris Murray, Mark Hilliard, Kurt Budliger, Sean
Bagshaw, Jamie Konarski Davidson, David Akoubian, Karen Hutton, and Lewis Kemper

some testimonials from last year...

I could not have asked for a more cultural documentary photographer "rock star" than Ira Block. Not only is he a phenomenal photographer but a thoughtful teacher. Not all great shooters can instruct well. He is firm in his criticism while being cognizant of the student's emotional investment in the work. Having a photo walk with the same reviewer was a terrific added bonus because I could ask process questions in the field. (This was a bargain) as a 70-minute review with Ira is normally $250.00, so I truly appreciate his time and commitment to NECCC attendees.

I am a beginner--have owned a camera for less than a year--and certainly don't have what I would call a "portfolio."  But I signed up for the review anyway.  Put some images on a USB. He made very useful suggestions and showed me how a couple of photos could be improved just by judicious cropping.  You don't have to be an experienced photographer, or have competition level photos to benefit from the image critique.  It was a very useful way to start the conference, I thought.

My critique was wonderful She took her time to give me both positive feedback and some suggestions that would improve my images It certainly was a highlight of my conference experience Sarah puts you at ease immediately and builds your confidence with her positive feedback 😃 I would definitely sign up for the pre conference critique the next time I attend.