“A DAY WITH LINDSAY ADLER”
Lindsay Adler, a rising star on the international photography stage, new Canon EOL photographer, and influential creativeLive and KelbyOne speaker will be sharing her expertise and creativity, and inspiring photographers for an entire day.
SPONSOR: Canon USA Explorer of Light Program, Hunt’s Photo and Video
HOST: Shutter-Buds Photography Group
WHEN: Saturday, April 2, 2016
WHERE: Trinity-on-Main Cultural Center, 69 Main Street, New Britain, CT
PARKING: parking garage across the street
TIME: 9:00 to 4:00 (with a lunch break)
PURCHASE TICKETS: www.shutter-buds.com (PayPal)
PROGRAM: 4 topics. (Descriptions at: www.shutter-buds.com)
1) How to Flatter Anyone, Really Anyone!
2) Posing 101
3) Conquering Evil Light
4) In Search of Inspiration
“Anyone can take a pretty picture. What makes your work different? Don’t just take a
photograph, take the time to create a work of art. …This involves preparation and
conceptualization. ..Lindsay will discuss her main sources of inspiration and offer tips to
help discover the inner inspiration hidden inside each of us.”
● Lindsay Adler has risen to the top of her industry as both a photographer and educator, teaching
tens of thousands of photographers worldwide
● She is one of the select few photographers in the Canon Explorer of Light program.
● She teaches for creativeLIVE, KelbyOne, and at the industry's biggest conferences.
● Based in New York City, she does advertising campaigns, and her fashion editorials have appeared in
numerous fashion and photography publications including Marie Claire, InStyle, Noise Magazine, Zink
Magazine, Rangefinder, Professional Photographer and dozens more.
● She’s a sought after speaker internationally on the industry's largest platforms and most prestigious
● She’s the author of four books.
● Lindsay’s energy, bold style, and amazing creativity have made her a well-respected artist.”