2015 NECCC Conference Model Competition
- Deadline Monday, September 21, 2015
- There are two pages of models.
- Click on model image or model name to access the model's image upload page to submit your image.
- The image upload page which follows allows you to send in one image per model which will be submitted to the competition (model committee members are excluded from competing).
- You will receive a confirmation email from the site within 5 minutes for every model image you submit.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, your entry was not received, please resubmit.
- In the confirmation email, please ignore the second line which refers to multiple images.
- 1st place will receive $100
- 2nd place will receive $75
- 3rd place will receive $50
- 3 HMs each will receive $25
- Image size within 1024 x 768.
- Horizontal: set width to 1024 pixels and height will adjust automatically.
- Vertical: set height to 768 pixels and width will adjust automatically.
- JPG format only and image file size smaller than 1000KB (1M).
- Resolution should be 240dpi.
- sRGB color space recommended for best projection.
- If you have a problem with your submission for the competition or questions regarding the competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Model Portfolio Images
Photos for the models’ portfolios may be sent directly to the email addresses that were posted with the models’ photos on the Campus Center lower level next to Model Room 176. For problems or questions regarding those submissions, please email Chairman Skip Hoyt, MNEC at email@example.com.