2. If you’ve been waiting for @GetOlympus’ new M.Zuiko 150-400mm F4.5 TC1.25x IS PRO lens – great news! It’s scheduled to be released this winter – along with a first-ever Bird Intelligent Subject Detection AF firmware update for the E-M1X.
This is the first Olympus® interchangeable lens with a built-in 1.25x teleconverter, extending the maximum focal length to 1000mm (35mm equivalent).
Check out all of their updates: getolympus.com/development
- E-M1 Mark II
- E-M1 Mark III
- E-M5 Mark II
5. Tom and I are excited to learn that we have three new Olympus ambassadors. Please join us to extend a very warm welcome to our newest Olympus brand ambassadors, Olympus Educators Steve Ball, Ryan Fisher, and Ben Knoot!
Ben Knoot is a nature photographer based in Arizona. Before graduating in 2018, he studied Environmental Policy and Environmental Education at Western Washington University in Bellingham Washington State. Ben now leads educational and instructive photography, birding and birding with a camera (BWC®) tours and workshops for Tropical Birding Tours (http://www.tropicalbirding.com). Ben’s goal while guiding is to provide a memorable, exciting and successful experience so that other people can enjoy photographing earth’s beauty as much as he does. You may have seen him on Creative Live during the free Olympus week.
Steve Ball is a bird photographer based in Seattle, Washington. The Pacific Northwest is where he discovered his love of photographing birds, while working for Olympus as a National Account Executive. He enjoys photographing all types of birds; both trained/education birds and birds in their natural environment. Steve also very much enjoys light painting. Steve has been voted ‘World’s Best Dad’ by his cats J
Ryan Fisher is a professional photographer based in Easton, PA. Primarily shooting events and weddings, but also conducts commission work including portraits, architecture, urban and rural landscapes, and some long exposure work, he’s proud to pursue his passion of photography in the community where he was born and raised, alongside his beautiful wife and three amazing kids. He owns two successful photography businesses: Lasting Image Photography by Ryan Fisher, and a photography group on Facebook he founded with the intent to educate photographers and nurture a positive photography community: “The Lehigh Valley Photography Group,” which is now 8,200 members strong, and showcases work by photographers from all over the world.
- Tom and I have been using Olympus gear completely now for well over three years now
- FYI, Anyone can attend our workshops (mobile device, film camera, dSLR, mirrorless, etc.)
- Olympus- New Cameras & Lenses are Here! Shop Now http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-8462989-11968384