Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Workshop in Maine

Dear NECCC officer,

I'm a photographer and workshops instructor now based in Seattle but originally from Boston. I visit and present talks in New England a few times per year.

In early October I'm returning to Maine to lead my 10th workshop to photograph in mid-coastal Maine, and explore expert processing and output in Lightroom. 

It's called "Autumn Photography and Creativity in Lightroom", and I teach it at the Maine Media Workshops up in Rockport.
This year we have loaner gear from Canon, Nikon and Zeiss for my students. I'll also be awarding an OnOne Suite 9 or NIK suite to a lucky participant.
These workshops are kept small for the best learning experience.

I'm trying new ways to reach photo enthusiasts, and linking through Camera Clubs is one of them.

The link to this workshop is:

Would it be at all possible to post an event mention, photo, and a link about this event to your members?

Let me know what you need from me, as I'm happy to provide a brief story about my work, testimonials or samples from students.
Whatever makes it easier for you.

sincerely, 

~ dave


david julian : photographer, illustrator & educator

cell:  206-364-9077

follow: Pinterest • Twitter • Facebook • LinkedIn  G+