The conference runs smoothly because there are so many people involved. The red shirts always work very hard, but this year they had to tear down three entire room setups and setup three new rooms because Thompson's A/C went down. From reading your paper comments you all were very understanding of the emergency at Thompson and the hard work spent relocating those rooms.
Next year is the 75th Annual NECCC photo conference, so please bring a friend!
We hope to have lots of interactive and hands-on activities. We do read each and every feedback form, and we welcome suggestions for speakers, photo ops, etc. Have speakers send in program or photo ops proposals here: www.surveymonkey.com/r/speakatNECCC.
- Please complete our online 2019 photo conference survey. We are looking for as much feedback as possible. The survey lists the programs, pre-conference workshops, conference workshops and photowalks , along with questions that do not appear on the short paper survey. We have been getting lots of ideas for the 75th-- a tshirt design contest, a scavenger hunt, a commemorative pin, a new vendor, and more. Keep the ideas flowing!
- We will draw two random people from the survey entries to win a $40 registration for 2020 (instead of $205)
- Online survey : https://tinyurl.com/NECCC2019survey
- Mark your calendars for the 75th Annual NECCC photo conference July 17, 18, 19 (2020)
- Please be sure to subscribe to the NECCC blog
- If you are in a camera club your rep should be updating its members about NECCC blogposts at each meeting.
- Many of you are not in a camera club, so the blog is your primary communication.
- NECCC wants to post your local (greater New England area) photo event!
- Send an email with "for the NECCC Blog" in the subject line to photographer67 [at] comcast.net and we will let the entire New England area know about it!