Join us at the 75th NECCC photography conference July 17th-19th (2020)!
Registration for the 75th NECCC photography conference goes live on 2/21 at 9am
Join us for three Feature Presentations and over 30 Speakers: Scott Kelby (Friday afternoon and Saturday morning), Frans Lanting (Friday night) and Corey Rich (Saturday night).
Who should attend?
All photo enthusiasts are welcome!There are programs, events, and workshops for all skill levels. Beginning photographers are very welcome at the conference, as are experienced and professional photographers. You do not need to be a member of a camera club, photography group, etc. in order to attend.
Find out more and register at www.NECCCPhotoConference.org
Paper registration flyers will arrive in the mail in March
(and can be downloaded online from the www.NECCCPhotoConference.org site)
There are learning opportunities for everyone! Included in this year's lineup:
• 11 Pre-Conference Workshops, plus Pre-Conference Image Critiques
• 14 Conference Workshops, plus Conference Image Reviews
• 42 Different Conference Programs
• 16 Photo Walks Lead by conference speakers Saturday morning
• Lots of Photo Ops & Demos by speakers
• Female Models, Character Models, Steampunk, Ballerinas, Pirates & More!
• Print and digital competitions
• Trade Show and Equipment Loaning (Hunt’s Photo & Video, Canon, Fujifilm, Lensbaby, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic Lumix, Sigma, Sony, Tamron, and more)
• Door Prize Extravaganza and a free 75th-anniversary gift for all registered attendees
• Participate in our Sunday morning event: The Armored Combat League (Knights engaging with medieval weapons event Sunday morning)
We are offering the same low registration prices for this year’s conference – registration prices haven’t increased in the past few years! Registration can be completed by mail, fax or by using the online registration page. Phone registrations are not accepted.
Group Registrants: You should also register online early to optimize your chance of receiving your choice for housing, workshops, photo walk … Select 3-Day Group Registration when prompted for a registration type.