ONLY 14 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER OUR LAST INTERNATIONAL!!!
CLOSING DATE IS EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 22, 2015
REMINDER: YOU ARE INVITED
The Greater Lynn Photographic Association invites all photographers everywhere to submit digital images to the
GREATER LYNN INTERNATIONAL COLOR EXHIBITION
- After 37 years, our 38th 2015 exhibition will be our final year
- Unique engraved, mounted medals with winning image reproduced on each plaque
- Cash prizes to top three clubs ($300, $200, $100)
- Exhibition Show will be part of July 2015 NECCC Photographic Conference
All phases of the exhibition will be conducted in accordance with the recommended practices of:
• PSA The Photographic Society of America (PID-Color)
• FIAP Federation Internationale de l'Art Photographique 2015/043 (Open)
• CAPA Canadian Association for Photographic Art
There is no restriction on subject matter.
Titles and Scores From Prior Greater Lynn Exhibitions: Have you ever wanted to look up whether you had entered a title in our competition in the past or wanted to check your scores from a past competition? Now you can do it! Titles, scores, acceptances and patronage numbers from 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 are available. Click on Prior Years' Titles and Scores. You will be prompted for your first and last name.
For instructions, online entry form, and PayPal, please click to visit our website
Closing Date is EXTENDED TO February 22, 2015
Susan Mosser, FPSA, HonNEC, Chairman